By Tank Shop
02/06/2018 Buying a water tanks and setting up a rainwater harvesting system is a sensible decision for those interested in conserving our precious water sources. There are various things to consider when choosing the right tank for your needs so we have put together a collection of articles to help you:
- How to Calculate Your Home Water Usage Needs
- How to Calculate How Much Rainwater Your Roof Can Capture
- What Water Tank Size Should You Buy?
- Choosing a Location for Your Water Tank
- Tank Materials Compared - Poly vs Steel vs Fibreglass vs Concrete Water Tanks
- Setting up a Rainwater Harvesting System - Water Tank Fittings, Accessories, Pumps and Extras
- What Water Tank Colour Should You Choose?
Tank Shop is the place people visit when you are shopping for a water tank for your home, farm or business. We offer high-quality water tanks from reputable Australian brands at great prices.Aussie Online Store - we are a family-run business, have no physical store fronts and fewer overheads. …