Level 2, 407 Logan Road, Greenslopes, 4120, Australia
Established October 2007
Australis College is an award-winning national registered training organisation (RTO*) focused on ensuring that our students graduate with the skills and knowledge they need to find a job, advance their career, or build on their current skills.
At Australis College, our vision is to be Australia’s most trusted RTO.
Our mission is to provide exceptional industry-relevant training that creates real employment outcomes for our students.
Because we promise “job-ready training, today,” we always put the student first and all of our training is purpose built with that in mind – to ensure our graduates are highly competent and job ready.
Australis deliver the following courses:
Business and Management
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51415 Diploma ofProject Management
- 10118NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning
- FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
Community & Counselling
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC50313 Diploma of Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health
- CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development
- ICT50715 Diploma of Software Development
- HLT60512 Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- HLT61012 Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
- HLT60112 Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
Industry Expert Trainers
At Australis, we pride ourselves on ensuring that you’re learning real skills that will make you more attractive to potential employers when you graduate and start looking for work. Because of this Australis employs industry-experienced and qualified trainers in all of our course areas.
We figure that if you’re going to learn anything, it may as well be from an industry expert, someone who has worked in the type of job you’re hoping to land when you graduate.
All of our trainers continue to maintain industry currency through continuous professional development (CPD) and membership of various industry bodies, so you can be guaranteed that you’ll be kept up to date with the latest trends and will receive training that is highly relevant to your chosen industry.
More Personal Learning
You’ll never feel like a number at Australis College. Due to our smaller student-to-trainer ratios, you’ll receive more one-on-one attention and support to help you get through your course.
We also appreciate that most of our students lead busy lives with many competing demands on their time. We also understand that individuals learn in different ways and are looking for different things from their study journey. That’s why we offer flexible learning options to try and accommodate each and every individual.
Blended learning combines the flexibility of learning with the practicality of face-to-face or live training over a webinar. Some of our more specialised courses that have a significant clinical or practical component such as beauty therapy are only delivered in this mode.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) recognises the skills and knowledge you’ve gained through work and life experiences and maps those against the criteria for individual units of competency or the course. With RPL, you may not need to complete the entire course, and your experience may be counted towards fulfillment of particular units.
Flexible Payment Options
We believe that everybody should have the right to improve their lives and their employment prospects by undertaking formal education and training.
To overcome the barrier of cost, Australis College offers a range of flexible payment options to help you afford to study.
Payment Plans are offered for students would prefer to pay upfront, or pay as you go via direct debit or credit card.
VET Student Loan funding is available for eligible students studying select Australis College diploma courses, meaning you can study now, pay later.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills Program can be used by students undertaking eligible courses in QLD.
Phone: 1300 887 991
No photos have been uploaded yet.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #469359]