10/30/2019 There are many personal ways of increasing work productivity. From tracking your daily tasks, saying no to surprise meetings to setting self-imposed deadlines, changing individual habits can benefit a person’s work pace.
However, another strategy that isn’t often implemented is a simple change of environment. The desk, chair, view and even the plants have a major impact on the speed and sustainability of your performance.
It’s already a daunting task renovating your home office furniture in Melbourne or moving into a new workplace in the CBD. So it’s easy to overlook the fact that furniture can have a major impact on productivity.
Whether you’ve already found a supplier of office furniture in Melbourne or still tossing up on replacing your current home office items, here are 5 furniture pieces that are guaranteed to make your work life faster and easier:
1. HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESKA common problem in any desk-orientated workspace is the lack of physical activity. A regular 9-5 day behind the desk can easy make someone feel lethargic and worn out. Aside from having proper breaks a height adjustable will help alleviate the tension caused by sitting for prolonged periods of time. Keeping your body physically active will also help keep your mental faculties more alert and produce high quality work faster.
2. ERGONOMIC CHAIRSAnother way desk jobs get in the way of productivity is the poor posture an individual attains by being constantly sitting down. Without an ergonomic chair, a lot of back problems start to occur which at first can be quite distracting but later on can lead to serious health problems. A comfortable ergonomic chair will help maintain proper back posture so workflow can be sustained at a high level.
3. DIFFERENT DESK SHAPESNot every task or job can be pigeonholed into a specific category. Whether you’re working for an accounting firm or a creative agency, generic cubicles can feel too claustrophobic and exhausting to work in. Having a variety of desk shapes can reinforce a more positive workspace. Defining work areas through different table and desk set ups can help compartmentalise activities, so workers aren’t drained from always working in one area.
4. EFFICIENT STORAGE SPACEWith all the stress of everyday work, it’s hard to keep things neat and organised. A tidy area is a productive area. Without proper storage clutter can easily build up, making it harder to find essential files and items. Whether its through bookshelves, cabinets or personal drawers, having enough space to store your books, stationary and other paraphernalia is crucial.
5. INDOOR PLANTSThe daily grind can be stressful. And sometimes no amount of coffee or daily walks can change the fast pace of office jobs. A simple solution to creating a calming work atmosphere is by including more indoor plants in your room. They act as a natural fragrance, take care of toxins in the air and overall reduces feelings of fatigue and anxiety to help you achieve your daily tasks more efficiently.
Reference URL: https://adeptofficefurniture.wordpress.com/2018/03/14/5-office-furniture-items-to-increase-productivity/
With a cutting-edge technology, functionality and style, we, at Adept Office Furniture bring to you the highest quality of office furniture in Melbourne. Whether you want to redesign your entire office or improve the comfort of your employees, our technical expertise, superior products and skilled m…