8 Power St, Hawthorn, 3122, Australia
What's different about yoga at Shukuru?
- A focus on health & wellbeing of mind, body & soul
- We use only non-toxic environmentally friendly mats
- We incorporate the use of crystals into our classes
- Classes are designed to help balance the chakras
- Encouragement of positive energy flow
Our yoga classes are a joy for mind, body and soul and the natural therapies and products we offer work in tandem to achieve our ultimate goal - health and wellbeing, naturally.
Who are the classes suitable for?
Our classes are suitable for people of all shapes, sizes, gender, ages and abilities! If you have little or no yoga experience, you will find our classes a lovely supportive environment in which to learn. Equally, students with more experience will find a challenge as various options are given throughout each class. Each student works at a level that is right for them.
Yoga class times (effective 1st Sept 2011 - 15th Dec 2011)
- Mondays: 6:15pm - 7:15pm at Hawthorn
- Thursdays: 6:15pm - 7:15pm at Northcote
- Shukuru Hawthorn
West Hawthorn Uniting Church
8 Power St
Enter via Grove St Carpark
- Shukuru Northcote
Jika Jika Community Centre
Corner of Plant St & Union St
Casual class $16 10 class multipass $145 20 class multipass $260
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #453841]