Unit D1, 2 Westall Road, Clayton, 3168, Australia
Established January 1969
- Nurse call systems to meet all requirements, including: Hybrid IP Nurse call systems, Digital Nurse call systems, Wireless Nurse call systems, Dementia Care, Emergency Call and Response systems.
- Duress systems; both hard-wired and wireless duress systems.
- Paging systems; paging transmitters, paging equipment, VHF pagers and UHF pagers.
- Message Centre Pro is a unified messaging platform that integrates your staff's wireless and fixed communication devices, such as pagers, cordless phones (DECT), security/access control systems,
fire panels, telephone systems (PABX and VoIP), Building Management systems and more...
- RTLS;Asset Tracking, Infant Abduction Prevention/Baby Tagging, Wandering Paitient and Resident Alerts.
- MATV, Hospital and Aged care TV systems;designed and manufactured specifically for patient use.
- Advanced Warning Systems, Fire detection, Access Control/Alarm/Secuirty systems and DECT systems.
Genuinely Compliant Nurse call systems:
All SEDCO Nurse call systems genuinely comply with the AS 3811 standard (for Hard-wired Patient Alarm systems) without compromising on features.
SEDCO's Nurse call and critical notifications systems are at the forefront of the latest technologies.
SEDCO is Australian owned, providing Nurse call and Emergency Response Communications systems that are Australian designed and Australian built, to the specific needs of Australian Hospitals and Aged care facilities.
SEDCO offers 24/7 support, Australia wide and in New Zealand.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #195547]